Your personal data is handled by us, AEE as the Data Controller. We detail our social data so that you can contact us whenever you want:
- Company name: ASOCIACIÓN EMPRESARIAL EÓLICA
- CIF: G83488163
- Legal Address: C / SOR ÁNGELA DE LA CRUZ, 2, FLOOR 14D – 28020 MADRID
- Telephone: (+34) 917 451 276
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Personal Data We Collect
This section regulates all the treatments carried out by AEE, based on each of the purposes, in accordance with the legitimizing bases that regulate it, including those listed below:
- Consent of the interested party (article 6.1. A) GDPR)
- Website users: attend your request through the contact form.
- Personnel selection processes: form part of the selection processes offered.
- Processing is necessary for the performance of a contract to which the data subject is party or in order to take steps at the request of the data subject prior to entering into a contrac (article 6.1.b) GDPR)
- Registration as a partner / associate of AEE.
- Contractual relationship between AEE and your company.
- Accounting and administrative management of the service between AEE and your company.
- Electronic communications between AEE and your company.
Potential partners / associates
- Respond to any request for information that you send us.
- Send you, where appropriate, commercial offers.
- Maintenance and improvement of the employment relationship agreed between AEE and you.
- Accounting, tax and administrative management of the employment relationship.
- Manage and make the payment of their contractually agreed payroll and required by labor legislation.
- Manage communications between AEE and your you.
- Carry out the follow-up of the training actions of which it is subject.
- Management of sick leave.
Legitimate interest pursued by the controller (article 6.1.f) GDPR)
Commercial activities: sending commercial information to users about products and services similar to those previously contracted, in connection with article 21.2 of the LSSICE.
Video surveillance: security management of facilities, goods and people through video surveillance mechanisms.
Likewise, you are informed that all the data that AEE requests or may request marked with an asterisk (*) will be mandatory. In the event that the mandatory data were not provided, AEE will not be able to provide the contracted service or respond to your request or request.
In compliance with article 4.2.a of the PDPA-GDD, it is guaranteed that the personal data provided by you to AEE will be considered accurate. However, AEE could ask you to update them that you could keep.
How long we retain your information (retention periods)
In compliance with article 5.1.e) of the GDPR, the data retention periods will vary depending on the treatment carried out. Therefore, from AEE we advise you to read our Data Conservation Policy for your consultation, which you can request at email@example.com
However, despite the existence of these general terms, we inform you that we will periodically review our systems to proceed to eliminate any data that is not legally necessary.
Rights that assist the interested parties
The data protection regulations recognize the following rights:
Right of access.
Right to rectification.
Right to erasure.
ight to restriction of processing.
Right to object.
Right to data portability
Right to object and automated individual decision-making.
Right to withdraw your consent.
International Data Transfers
Your personal data may be communicated to Public or Government Authorities, State Security Forces, to comply with the legal requirements and applicable regulations in each specific case.
In turn, they could be communicated to third-party providers or entities for the provision of a service subcontracted by AEE. In this regard, we inform you that the corresponding treatment manager contracts required by article 28 and 29 of the GDPR as well as article 28 of the PDPA-GDD have been signed, and these always guaranteeing and being verified by AEE that they comply and guarantee with legal measures sufficient technical and organizational. We inform you that your data will not be communicated to third parties. Nor will international data transfers be made.
Origin of personal data
The personal data processed by AEE come from you as interested party. To which, you have previously provided your personal data and have authorized their communication to the various companies that offer their services through these companies.
From AEE, sufficient legal, technical and organizational measures have been implemented to guarantee the protection of personal data. For this reason, we periodically review our systems to avoid any illegal, unauthorized access, as well as to avoid any type of loss, accidental destruction, illegal or unauthorized disclosure as well as any other type of damage, both accidental and illegal.
From AEE we make every effort to comply with data protection regulations since it is the most valuable asset for us. However, we inform you that if you understand that your rights have been impaired, you can file a claim with the Spanish Data Protection Agency (AEPD), located at C / JORGE JUAN, 6 – 28001 MADRID. More information about the AEPD on its website.