¿Why become a member?
- To be informed firsthand of the current situation of the wind power sector.
- To be a main player and to actively participate.
- To take advantage of join efforts of the union of most of the industry.
- To be part of pioneering experiences and working groups of wind power.
Services and Advantages
Learn about the Services and Advantages of AEE in this dossier
|MEMBER TYPE||NO. OF VOTES||ENTRY FEE (*)||SERVICE ANNUAL FEE|
|Qualified members (1) (5)||30 votes||19,218.00 €||38,436.00 €|
|Affiliated members (2)||10 votes||6,406.00 €||12,812.00 €|
|User members (3)||2 votes||1,281.20 €||2,562.40 €|
|Collaborator members (4)||1 vote||640.60 €||1,281.20 €|
|Wind Associations (5)||1 vote||640.60 €||1,281.20 €|
(1) Voluntary access category. Direct access to Board of Directors.
(2) Developers with installed wind power capacity equal to or greater than 75 MW (including companies with an attributable share of this volume in wind farms). Manufacturers of wind power components, institutions, and financial investors with a net turnover in Spain equal to or greater than 70 million euros (article 24 of the statutes).
(3) Manufacturers of wind components with a net turnover in Spain of between 20 and 70 million euros. Other companies with more than 20 million euros of net turnover in Spain (article 24 of the statutes).
(4) Companies that do not participate in any of the cases of obliged affiliation to categories 2) and 3).
(5) Representative associations of the wind power industry in the different regions. Direct access to the Board of Directors.
When assessing the cases of compulsory assignment to categories 2) and 3), it must be considered if the member belongs to a corporate group, in the terms defined in article 42 of the Trade Code.
(*) The entry fee is a single payment of 50% of the service annual fee of the category that corresponds.